Unpacking VMProtect 1.7 - 1.8 Tutorial Set & Script by LCF-AT

What's inside?All belong together!
******************************************************
Vid_01. Unpacking VMProtect 1.7 - 1.8 Debugger and system setup.swf
Vid_02. Unpacking VMProtect 1.7 - 1.8 OEP and API analysis.swf
Vid_03. Unpacking VMProtect 1.7 - 1.8 Unpacking VMP 1.7 target.swf
Vid_04. Unpacking VMProtect 1.7 - 1.8 Unpacking VMP 1.8 target.swf
Vid_05. Unpacking VMProtect 1.7 - 1.8 Test all unpacked files.swf

Six small exsample targets.Three protected by VMProtect 1.8 and three more protected by VMProtect 1.7.I added also all unpacked files and txt & mem files which was created by my script so that you can also understand & test it.

VMProtect 1.7 - 1.8 OEP & Unpack Helper 1.0.txt / 37 KB

*************************************************** 
( 1.) OEP Finder                                     

( 2.) API Place Finder Break & LOG                   

( 3.) Creating IATPATCH.txt & IAT_INLINE Section M|2 

( 4.) Creating Session Info File                     

( 4.) Creating Extra APIs For Some Cases

How to Use Information`s | Step List Choice
***************************************************
You have 3 methods | Follow this | *2=1 *2=2 *3=3 *
*
*2 <- Search the API Holder Address           [1] * 
*1 <- Search the OEP / SubRoutine Address     [2] * 
*3 <- Write IATPATCH.txt File                 [3] *  
*************************************************** 
So how you can alraedy see are there five movie tutorials to watch so I've decided to do this to give you also a good overview how to find the important places we need and what we can to do there.I also commented all so that you can do nothing wrong and it´s also qualified for some newbies.

The script content some diffrent methods which you can choose so it`s also important to choose these in the right turn you know.So just watch all movies and then you can start to unpack something by youself with the script.This prevents also me for some unnecessary questions later.Try also to use the same or higher ODbgScript.dll plugin v1.76.3 to prevent mistake`s!

I also added the Nooby.dll in my package and I explain what the dll makes.I also have made my script compatible for this dll and VMProtect 1.8 versions if you want to use this dll but this is not required so you have the choice.I show you also how to get the dumped files working for other OS which you can also see in Vid_05.So all in all I can say it´s the biggest tutorial which I have made till now so the package size of 30 MB so I hope you have a little bit time to watch all.
So then I have no more to tell at the moment about it.Now I whish all interested people much fun at watching all movies and I also hope that you get it also working for you.If you get after all still some problems during the unpack process then you can use this topic to put your questions in here.

DownLoadLink:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=33QZB757
PASS: VMP_UNPACKING_SET

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched your video tuts and i like your gRn Ollydbg . can you upload ollydbg or where can i download your OllyDbg ?

Thanks
crackbyte@gmail.com

Post a Comment